Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Guts

Not much to update...just demo, demo, demo and stressed to the max because my house looks like this...

Looking up from the kitchen towards the playroom...

Entryway...

Ella's room...

Everett's room...

Master bedroom...

But we are *finally* starting to do at least a tiny bit of building.  Our flooring guy started to level the floors...

We STILL haven't heard back from the county regarding our plans (it's been over 3 weeks!), but I think our contractor is going to start work next week.  At least I hope. 

I also think we've decided on our interior doors and windows/french doors.  Because our order is so large, the store is sending our quote to their estimating department and managers to try and get the cost down.  I hope it works because I reeeeeeeally want fiberglass windows and doors (they look just like wood but without the maintenance), but they are literally twice the cost of vinyl windows/doors so I need them to find me a bargain! ;)

Hopefully, I'll have some more interesting photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment