Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What Comes Down Must Come Up...Finally!

This is what's left of my master bathroom...

And I have no walls left in my house.  Here is looking from the master bathroom, which is at one of the house, all the way through the master bedroom, family room, kitchen and guest room...

And here is looking the other direction- from the guest room to the master bathroom...

But they are also building things so fast!!  I was unbelievably excited to see my big walk-in pantry all framed in...
 
And finally, after 4 years of toys everywhere, I get my dedicated playroom!!!!!!!  You can see the French pocket doors leaning up against the back wall...

And here is the guest bathroom, which will now contain a shower...

At that rate these guys are going, I really do believe it will be done in 10 weeks!  They are such hard workers- they were there until almost 7 p.m. tonight.  I have major contractor/laborer love today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment