Monday, November 11, 2013

More Master...

I know these are kind of boring progress shots, but we have a roof today!  Well, not a roof but the rafters at least.

Our two bedroom windows (not sure why those angled pieces of wood are there)...

They started tiling our guest bathroom shower today, and I LOVE it!!!  I'm so happy because I've never seen this done (unlike almost everything else that I have inspiration photos for!) so I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it looks great.
 That's our awesome tile guy, Fabronio!

And here is a photo of HALF of our floors...they didn't even pick up the rest because we have nowhere to put them.  Who knew 2400 square feet of flooring would take up so much space?! 
I know it doesn't look like that much space, but we have all our interior doors, all our windows, all our french doors, all our appliances and some of our furniture in the garage so it's stuffed in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment