Thursday, November 7, 2013

More Progress!

The bathroom tile is more complete...although not done since I had to order 25 more pieces of that damn chair rail!

And they laid out some of the border floor tile- I am seriously in love with the kids' bathroom- it's going to be gorgeous!  I think I'm going to trade bathrooms with them. ;)

We have a foundation of our new master bedroom/bathroom addition!

And this is the pattern that will be on the California room floor, which is supposedly being poured today!!!

I am getting SO excited!  Things are finally coming along.  I just want to move in.  I love our new neighborhood so much- every time I drive down the street, I feel about 1,000 times calmer and more relaxed.  Here's to hoping this fast progress continues!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment