Sunday, November 10, 2013

We Have a Bedroom!

Well, sort of.  On Saturday, our master bedroom and bath looked like this...

But on Sunday afternoon, it looked like this!
That large opening will be the French doors into our master bedroom from the California room.  Where that guy is standing will be the bathroom...actually where my bathtub will be located to be exact. ;)

I guess when my contractor said that progress would really start 'next week', he literally meant the start of the week on Sunday!

The kids' bathroom floor is coming along and looks fab...

And some of our windows were installed today!  The large playroom picture window (the casing has not been put around the window yet obviously)...

Other playroom window...

Looking from inside the playroom...

Ella's room (that detail below the window will be changed to match the style of the rest of the siding even though I think it's a cool detail!  Just not the style we're going for)...

They haven't installed any of the French doors yet, but this is the look and feel I'm going for- I love the windows in this picture!!!! 
I don't know the source of the photo because Pinterest was having issues so I couldn't repin it and just had to save it to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment